The Transit Center at Manas, in the Kyrgyz Republic, sees thousands of troops passing through to Afghanistan. The following list of items include personal things that the chapel there could make available to troops in transit.
Anyone who desires to send a “Care Package” can send items from the list to the address provided below.
Please note, the list is not exhaustive, but exercise care if sending items not on the list, due to storage and/or restrictions.
Wings of Hope Chapel (Michael Sproul)
APO, AE 09353
- Small (3 oz) shaving cream
- Small deodorant (3oz)
- Assorted snacks (ie. Trail mix , cookies, crackers, Slim Jims)
- Small foot powder
- Dental floss
- Double/Triple razors
- Single packet aspirin/Tylenol/Advil/Motrin
- Small toothpaste
- Toothbrushes – individual wrap
- Small packages Q-Tips
- Small packages of Wet Ones
- Wash cloths
- Cushion insoles – men’s large sizes
- Hand sanitizers
- Body wash – male/female
- Calling cards
- Shower shoes – large size
- Contact solution – eye drops
These are some of our needs, in no particular order, for things we give out to our service members heading down range.