- Good comment on sexual abuse.
- Tragic and candid, an illustration of Romans 9-11, God has blinded the Jews (for the most part)
- Bryan Chappell with an excellent piece on Christian blogging. His words should convict the consciences of many bloggers, this editor included.
- Good challenge to memorize and meditate on the life-changing Word.
- Interesting article. In Canada, the numbers are about opposite, 1 in 5 have religion.
- Canadian newspaper adds additional insight to the same story.
- Is this the final word in demonstrating the liberal domination of mainline churches? In Canada, the United Church of Canada decided to ordain homosexuals (and now has its first homosexual moderator). It wasn’t until this step that the few remaining people with any kind of evangelical leanings finally left the already very liberal denomination. The same seems to be true here of the Church of Scotland.
Publication of links in our Around the Web feature does not imply endorsement of the views or contents of any of the websites linked. The links are simply provided as a matter of interest to Christians.